Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream {Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free}

Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Ice Cream {Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free}

Summer 2018 has been a scorcher! Which is why I’ve made so many different ice creams this summer to keep me cool and made sure they’re dairy free with low calories! In fact you should check out the strawberry ice cream that I created, low in calories and tastes amazing! Although this chocolate ice cream is still to die for!




I find it really difficult finding something refreshing in the summer when almost everything has dairy in it, the supermarket brands are 80% dairy and the other 20% are overpriced and you hardly get anything for your money which is why I love making these quick and easy ice cream recipes.

The thing I love is this chocolate ice cream only takes five minutes to whip up, although that being said it does take a while to freeze which is the only down side! The trick with this one is to blend half the pack of chocolate chips and then stir in the rest at the end, although I love leaving a few on the top just so that it looks super yummy!

Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream {Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free}

So make sure you chop the bananas up before you freeze them so they’re easier to blend. Stir in all that powder and enjoy once it’s frozen. Let me know what you thought about the recipe and what would you change from it? When it comes to the milk I prefer to use soya as I’m not a fan of the almond taste but it’s your choice.

Remember if you fancy making even more just double the recipe, although to be fair there’s loads if you follow this one already!

If you loved this ice cream as much as I did make sure you pin it so everyone can find it!

Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream {Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free}

Leave a Comment