If you’re in the market for some tasty fudge, I have just the one for you! This Christmas fudge is just what you need to get you through the season. I’ve been messing around with fudge for quite a while on this blog, sure it’s not exactly healthy and it’s packed with everything I try to stay away from like dairy but it’s so tasty!
This Terry’s chocolate orange fudge will be the talk of the town (if you decide to share) and if not you’re going to love it. Now I like to keep my fudge stripped back, not full of fancy ingredients that pack no value apart from more sugar and sure they can look pretty but not scary! With this chocolate orange fudge, you know what it is, it’s simple and you keep coming back for more!
You might also like: 9 easy slow cooker fudge recipes
How To Make Terry’s Chocolate Orange Fudge
Now with this Terry’s fudge recipe I will say that most people will probably only use one orange, that being said I’m not most people and I like to use two! This is a chocolate orange fudge slow cooker recipe, which means it’s super easy to make and you don’t have to worry about it spilling over in the microwave or burning on the hob!
A slow cooker chocolate orange fudge recipe is just the thing you need when you’ve got a busy day but wants a nice treat by the end of it. This Terry’s chocolate orange fudge is of course the perfect treat. For this recipe, you are going to need a silicone baking tray, if you want to make it easy to make that is!
Chocolate Orange Fudge Recipe
Now if you’re thinking, how to make chocolate orange fudge in the slow cooker I have to say it’s really quite simple and easy. It takes a bit of time but the end result is amazing and so tasty. I love slow cooker fudge recipes, they’re so easy to make if you’ve got any suggestions on what new slow cooker fudge recipe I can make next, leave me a comment. In the meantime why not check out my most popular fudge recipe to date; Slow Cooker Mint Aero Fudge Recipe.
Terry’s Chocolate Orange Fudge Recipe
- 1 tin Condensed milk
- 400g Milk chocolate
- 100g Terry's chocolate orange
- 250g Icing sugar
- 1 Terry's Chocolate Orange
- Mix the condensed milk, milk chocolate and 100g Terry's chocolate orange in the slow cooker. Mix every 15 minutes for 2 hours.
- When the mixture is combined, sieve icing sugar into the mixture slowly until all is combined. Pour the mixture into a silicone baking tray and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place the individual pieces of Terry's chocolate orange onto the top of the fudge evenly and then transfer to the fridge to cool.
- After a 2 hours or until the fudge is set you can take it out and cut it into chunks, then you can enjoy.